Welcome to the Rhythm Dance Company blog. Any info you may need will always be on here. This way everyone is getting the information they need!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Here we go!

Ok,  I think we have all the kinks worked out.  We are now in the Hamilton's Dance Studio.  I have moved the 3:15 classes back to 3:30.  I did this because there is no way for Morgan to get to Loa in time to help me before 3:30.  We have tried everything the last 3 weeks and it just isn't possible.  I feel more comfortable having her there the whole time.  That way if someone needs to use the restroom or there something else comes up there is always one of us to handle the situation while the other one keeps class running smoothly.  Thanks for being patient.  I thought I had a fail proof plan.  But, there was apparently a few things that needed a little tweeking.

No comments:

Post a Comment